Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

Do I put resolutions down or goals?

Resolutions (as defined by dictionary.com):
a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
 
Goals: 
the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
 
I think both are equally important words but I think I am going to go with....
 
Plan:
a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
 
So here are my Plans for 2012.
 
  • Use the Dave Ramsey budgeting software I got
  • Not only use it but stick to it!
  • Use quicken to track all of our cash envelopes
  • Only shop online for non grocery items*
  • Unless its in the budgeted envelope the answer is NO 
 I think that is good for now.
*This one is my plan for January. January starts tomorrow. I am starting today. As of right now, there is nothing that we need. But my soap.com shopping cart has everything in it that we are going to need and qualify for free shipping.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment