Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 In Review

January

January brought with it me entering into my second trimester and meeting with the midwife for the first time. It was an exciting process to start! I also went back to being a full time Stay At Home Mom (SAHM).

February




We sold the sports car!!!! This was the BEST thing ever. And we got $700 more out of it than I had it listed for. This really was such a huge blessing to have gone. We went from owning 3 cars to only two.

March

There was nothing really special about March. Just watching my big boy grow

April



We found out in April that we were expecting..... a baby! ;-) We choose not to find out what the sex of our baby was. This was VERY exciting and hard! This is the best ultrasound picture and its not nearly as good as the ones I got with Jacob. Which is a bummer, but oh well.


And of course Easter!! Jacob got a tractor and he LOVES it!!

May

This handsome man turned 30 this month. I threw him a surprise party. Even after he found out about it, I managed to mislead him enough to think that it was on a different date, thus still surprising him.

June

We moved!! Into a new rental. 3bd, 2ba HOUSE. And we love it!

July

4th of July was fantastic. Jacob loved it! I am here looking as big as house. Due date of Aug 1st.

August



No labor to report. Levi Andrew was born Aug 1st at 5:47pm via c section. He was 9lbs even and 21 inches!

September



Had a heck of a wind storm that bent our new tree.

October



Our annual trip to Greensbluff. Jacob loves to get to ride the horses. And we did a wagon ride this year. I look forward to this outing every year.

November



In November we took an impromptu trip to Boise, Idaho. Which resulted in us touring the old Idaho state pen. We had a lovely time, encountered ghosts and all!




Levi got to meet his Great Granny (and his Great Great Granny) and by the look on his face, I would say he loves her!

December



My big boy turned 3!! The last three years have been amazing with him. He is so smart, and helpful. I love him to pieces.



2012 is already shaping up to be a GREAT year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment